Section 14. Conference Fee Refunds
1. Cancellations of delegates after the closing of the Annual Conference registration is strictly prohibited. Any delegates registered for the conference at the close of registration must be paid in full.
a. Cancellations will be accepted until a time set by the Annual Conference.
b. Conference delegates who are unable to attend may be replaced by other delegates with consideration of gender as set by the annual conference staff.
c. The Annual Conference Staff will set a date by which ghost delegates must be identified if they are allowed during initial registration.
2. Delegates who paid a registration fee, but did not attend conference, can request to have the variable cost portion of their registration refunded if the conference does not incur a deficit.
3. No fixed cost portions can be refunded.
4. The school or individual must submit a written request to the conference staff and the NAF within thirty (30) days of the close of conference.
5. Refund payments can only be addressed to the entity that paid the conference registration.
*CANCELLATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL MAY 7 @ 11:59 PM CDT.*
IF YOU CANCEL AFTER MAY 7 YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO PAY THE FULL COST